A league is a group of pilots with a similar rating. The higher your rating, the more prestigious your league!
Leagues become available for players who reach level 5.
- Your rating and league for the upcoming season are determined after you complete qualifying battles.
Each season lasts a calendar month.
- You need to gain a certain number of rating points to enter a specific league.
You receive rating points after each battle.
- The amount of rating points you gain depends on the result of the battle and your position in the post-combat rankings, but if the team wins, each member gains points. If the team loses, only the top two players receive rating points.
If you play in a squad, rating points are distributed equally among all teammates.
- When your personal rating exceeds the league's upper limit, you can take on a challenge. If you pass the challenge you will be promoted to a higher league.
- To pass the challenge you have to keep your rating at a certain level for several battles.
- As soon as the season ends, qualification starts again to determine your league for the following season.
- The League of Champions is the highest league. At the end of a season, players in this league receive legendary trophies that remain in their profile.